13 Oct 2014

Review: Bellapierre Cosmetics Lipstick in Ruby

I've only tried a few products from Bellapierre but they've all been really good. In a recent Glossybox I received a Bellapierre lipstick in the shade Ruby which is a gorgeous bright red.
Packaging
The packaging is quite sleek with some criss-cross detailing on two sides of the tube. The lid clicks into place very securely so it won't be falling off.
Application
I applied this to my lips straight from the tube and it went on really smoothly. The product is quite opaque and only needs one coat to cover the lips. Normally I'd apply this with a brush so I can get a much crisper line which I think you need with bright colours like this.
Finish
Sometimes I find it difficult to tell the finish of some lipsticks but I'd say this one has a bit of a sheen finish to it as it's not completely matte. The wear time is pretty good as it lasted at least 5-6 hours without needing to be re-applied.
Price
You can buy this directly from the Bellapierre site for £20 but you can actually get it for just £9.50 at Lookfantastic.

Overall
I'm really impressed with this lipstick and I love the colour so I'm planning to wear it a lot this fall.

Have you tried any lipsticks from Bellapierre?

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...