4 Nov 2014

Life Update #1

If you visit my blog regularly then you may have noticed I've been lacking in posts lately so I thought I'd give you a little update on why.

First of all, at the beginning of October I got a new job and I'm working late nights so this has left me really tired throughout the day and I haven't felt like blogging, I'm hoping I'll get used to the hours soon though. Also, I wasn't feeling too well last week which is why I didn't do many Halloween makeup looks but next year I'm going to try to plan in advance as Halloween is one of my favourite holidays.

I wanted to get more posts up this week but I'm going to look at a flat tomorrow and there's a big possibility that I may be taking it and moving out of my parents house (finally!) so that's going to be another disruption to look forward to. I'll do my best to get some posts up but I can't promise anything.

Also, it was my blogs first birthday on 15th October which I completely forgot about it and I wanted to do a little giveaway for that so as soon as I decide what to giveaway I will put up a post on that.

Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...