6 Dec 2014

Christmas Gift Guide: Beauty

After a month of not blogging I'm finally back! It's been a hectic time as I've been moving into my new flat and sorting everything out for that. I had to manage without internet for a while at first which was crazy as I can't live without it but it's all sorted now.

Anyway on to today's post, to get myself back into blogging I thought I'd start with a Christmas gift guide and I'll probably do a few of these but today is all about beauty products.

Christmas Gift Guide Beauty
Soap And Glory Your Own Sweet Lime Set - £10
Mark Hill MiracOILicious Treat Collection - £10
Cath Kidston Mini Hand Care Set - £10
Dove Happiness Gift Box - £8.14
Baylis & Harding Beauticology Gingerbread Assorted Small Bath Set - £4.75

Christmas Gift Guide Beauty Under £20
Gloss! Cookies and Cream Tub Bath Gift Set - £17.34
Vintage Collection Rose Miniature Birdcage - £12.48
Flashmob Times Square  - £19
Soap And Glory Glamour Push Set - £20
Bomb Cosmetics Mistletoe Kiss Gift Set - £11.24

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...