10 Feb 2015

Life Update: February 2015

Just a quick post to keep you all updated on my whereabouts as you may have noticed that I've not been posting much lately and I do have a few reasons for this. I won't go into too much detail but basically:
  • I'm anaemic and have been extremely tired the past couple months.
  • My depression and anxiety has taken a nose dive and got a lot worse lately, I've made an appointment with the doctor so hopefully he'll have some suggestions to help with this.
  • It's very cold in my flat at the moment as some of my windows let in a draft so I've just wanted to bundle up in blankets all the time. Someone's finally coming round next week to look at them though.
  • Lastly, the light in my flat is terrible for taking photos, I'm hoping maybe in a month or two I'll be able to buy some studio lights so I won't have to worry about this.
Overall, January has not been a very good month for me and neither has February so far but I'm hoping by the time March gets here things will start to look better.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...