6 May 2015

Wishlist #20 Asos

Todays wishlist is all from Asos, some of these items I've been wanting for a while and others are recent finds which I'd love to get.
I'm obsessed with pandas so anything with a panda on I'm probably going to love, especially this swimsuit.

Unicorn Jumper - £17.50
I love unicorns, they are just so magical and there's so many cute products around at the moment with unicorns on, this jumper and socks are a must.

Floral Heels - £40
I am a major shoe lover, I have a huge collection and I would love to add these to it as they are so pretty.

I don't wear jewellery very often but I do love pretty pieces and this dreamcatcher necklace is lovely.

I really want some tartan clothing at the moment and I only have plain black leggings so I thought these would be a nice change.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...