15 Oct 2013

Review: Foreo LUNA mini

I got invited to another campaign from BzzAgent a couple of weeks ago for the new Foreo LUNA mini. I hadn't heard of this before but thought I'd give it a try. You were able to choose from a selection of colours, I chose Petal Pink as pink is my favourite.
Foreo LUNA mini
So, what is the LUNA mini? It's the revolutionary t-sonic facial-cleansing device which offers a deep, gentle cleansing in 1 minute. Use twice a day for 3 days and your skin will be brighter and clearer. T-sonic pulsations help unclog pores and remove dead skin cells. The LUNA mini is also travel friendly, rechargeable and fully waterproof.
Foreo LUNA mini
There's a leaflet included which explains how to use the LUNA mini, it's quite simple and easy.
Foreo LUNA mini
After using the LUNA mini just once I was really impressed. My skin felt really fresh and clean and also quite soft. I haven't been using it everyday but my skin is definitely looking better.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...