4 Dec 2013

Mexican Costume

Last Friday I went to my previous jobs staff party which was fancy dress and the theme was Mexican (they didn't do Mexican food though!). I only found out I could go a couple of weeks ago so I didn't have much time to sort out my outfit and it had to be cheap. I chose to dress up as a Mexican lady so bought a simple top and skirt from Primark, some red and black flowers to go in my hair from Claire's Accessories and wore a pair of black shoes that I already own.

I found it quite difficult to find pictures of Mexican makeup so just went for something simple, I wore 2 shades of brown eyeshadow with black liner around the eyes and then a bright red lipstick with a peach blusher.
Mexican Costume

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...