24 Nov 2013

Winter Boots

You may know that I am a shoe lover and as it's getting colder I have been wearing my boots a lot more to keep my feet lovely and warm. I currently only have 4 pairs of boots as I'm quite fussy and it takes me ages to find some I like.
Winter Boots
I think this pair was from Shoe Zone, I've had them for a few years and have worn them loads.
Winter Boots
These are the most expensive pair of shoes/boots I own. They were about £200 from Irregular Choice and I love them. They make your feet look so cute and small.
Winter Boots
I've had these for years and years, they are so comfy to wear and I love the lace up style. Can't remember where I got them from though and the label inside has actually worn away.
Winter Boots
These are the most recent pair of boots I've bought from Very, again with the lace up front. These are super warm as they have fur inside. I love these, you can wear the fur rolled up or rolled down.
Winter Boots
So there's my collection of boots.

Have you been getting your boots out for the cold weather?

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...