23 Sept 2014

Haul: Superdrug

I had to go over to Lakeside yesterday to get some bits and while I was there I couldn't resist popping into Superdrug to have a look at the makeup. I picked up some items from MUA and Makeup Revolution so I didn't spend too much money which is good as I haven't got much at the moment.
I bought 2 lipsticks from MUA in the shades Tulip and Persian Rose which are both pink shades. I haven't tried any lipsticks from MUA before so I'm looking forward to seeing what these are like. These were only £1 each.

Then from Makeup Revolution I bought their Ultra Face Base Foundation in 02 which is their lightest shade and I'm hoping this will match my skin. This was £3. I also got their Awesome Double Flick Liquid Eyeliner which will be super handy as it has a thin end and a thick end. This was £3.50.

Have you tried any of these products?

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...