6 Jul 2015

Glossybox: June 2015

I've been missing getting my Glossybox every month so I started it up again in June, I've actually had to cancel it again though as I can't afford it this month as I've had too many sick days from work and I don't get paid.
Glossybox June 2015
In the June box there are 3 full size products which are:

Kueshi Anticellulite Booster
Full size £14.55
This is a cream to help reduce the appearance of cellulite. I don't have any cellulite at the moment so I won't be using this product.

Essence The Gel Nail Polish
Full size £1.71
This is the first nail polish I've tried from Essence and the first gel formula I've tried. I really like the colour and the finish it gives. I've been wearing it the past 2 days and it hasn't chipped yet.

Glossybox Flash Tattoos
Full size £6.50
Temporary tattoos are all the rage right now and these ones are exclusive to Glossybox. I like the idea of them but I'm not keen on the designs of these ones so I probably won't be using them.

And then 2 sample size products:

Monu Spa Rosewood Reviving Mist
Full size £11.95
This is a lovely refreshing mist which can be used on the face or body but I don't like the scent of this so I'm giving it away to my mum.

Halo Fragrance Free Facial Wipes
Travel size £1.20 
Not much to say about these as they're just your basic face wipes, they are fragrance free though so good for sensitive skin and it's a lovely little travel pack.

Overall I'm not too impressed with this box as I'll only be using the facial wipes and nail polish.

What did you think of the June box?

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...