24 Jul 2015

Review: Avon Ultra Colour Lip Tint Pen in Raspberry

Todays review is on the new Avon Ultra Colour Lip Tint Pen in the shade Raspberry. I saw this in the latest Avon book and I haven't tried anything like this before so thought I'd buy it to see what it was like. 
Avon Ultra Colour Lip Tint Pen in Raspberry
The packaging is quite plain with the colour shown on the bottom end. The nib looks like a felt tip and the colour looks quite dark compared to how it comes out. I first applied this to my hand to see what it was like. It looked quite nice and a lovely colour but it then bled straight into the lines on my hand so I was a bit worried it would do the same on my lips. 
Avon Ultra Colour Lip Tint Pen in Raspberry (2)
Applying it to my lips was not a great experience as it felt exactly like I was using a felt tip pen. I know it's called a lip pen but I wasn't expecting it to feel quite so much like a pen. It was really difficult to get an even coverage as you can see in the below photo and it felt kind of sticky after application. I'm not sure how long lasting this is as I took it off after about half an hour. Overall I'm not really impressed with this and I may send this back as I won't be wearing it again.
Avon Ultra Colour Lip Tint Pen in Raspberry (3)
You can currently buy this for £5.50 (normally £8.50) from Avon.

Have you tried any lip pens like this?

Kat

1 comment:

  1. The color is really beautiful . I really want a red kind of pink lipstick !!
    X, Abril
    The color palette

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...