27 Jan 2016

Review: Primark Velvet Matte Lipstick Crayon

Todays review is on the Primark Velvet Matte Lipstick Crayon. Unfortunately I don't know what colour I bought as it doesn't appear to have the name or anything on the packaging, it may have been on the price label which I already removed after I bought it. 
Primark Velvet Matte Lipstick Crayon (1)
The shade is a plum colour, I haven't tried many dark lipsticks so when I saw this in passing I thought I'd give it a try as it's so cheap. I like the packaging and that it has the colour of the lipstick on the lid and bottom. The colour of the lipstick actually matches quite well with the colour on the packaging.
Primark Velvet Matte Lipstick Crayon (2)
Primark Velvet Matte Lipstick Crayon (3)
It's quite easy to apply as it has a soft creamy formula and the colour is quite opaque. I did find it hard to get an even line though and felt that it looked a little messy round the edge of my lips. It feels really comfortable on the lips and I think it's a gorgeous colour.
Primark Velvet Matte Lipstick Crayon (4)
It lasts quite well on the lips but if you rub your lips together it does become a little patchy and it wore off quite a bit after eating.

Overall I do like this lipstick and will continue to wear it as it's a lovely colour and for the price it's pretty good.

You can buy this from Primark for £2.

Follow

Twitter - Instagram - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...