14 Nov 2013

Glossybox: October 2013

October has been and gone but I still have my October Glossybox here. The theme for this box was Dark Romance. I was actually a little disappointed when I opened the box as I thought there might be a few make up products in there to go with the dark romance theme. There are some good products but I was expecting more make up.
Glossybox: October 2013

MeMeMe - Cherub's Blush Cheek & Lip Tint
MeMeMe - Cherub's Blush Cheek & Lip Tint
This is a multipurpose product as it can be used on both the lips and cheeks. It's a lovely pink colour and it blends really well on the cheeks. It's also long lasting so you don't have to re-apply it a lot.

Katy Perry - Killer Queen Fragrance
Katy Perry - Killer Queen Fragrance
Katy Perry - Killer Queen Fragrance
This new perfume from Katy Perry has a romantic floral scent. I wasn't sure about this when I first smelt it but I'm actually starting to like it now and I may have to buy a full size bottle. As you can see from the photo the bottle has an unusual shape and looks quite royal. I would love to have this displayed on my table.

Monu - Illuminating Primer
Monu - Illuminating Primer
This primer enhances your skin complexion and gives it a lovely sheen. I used this under my foundation so it gave me a smooth base to work with and it felt nice on the skin.

Premae - Multi-Vit Smoothie Serum
Premae - Multi-Vit Smoothie Serum
This serum has a fresh lemon smell and you don't need to use much as it spreads very well. This serum is good for combination skin as it soothes redness and hydrates the skin leaving your skin feeling smooth and quite refreshed.

Vita Liberata - Latte Illuminating Skin Finish
Vita Liberata - Latte Illuminating Skin Finish
I just applied a bit of this on my hand as I wasn't sure how this would come out. It adds some bronzing to the skin which is a bit dark for me and it has a shimmer to it which is quite nice. This product also has SPF 25 so perfect for using in the sunshine.

I've recently started making a Blog Planner so I can organise my blog posts and plan them out properly. I'll give you a little peek in a future post.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...