19 Nov 2013

Makeup: Estee Lauder Green Eyes

I had a lovely surprise from my cat this morning, she had left a dead rat outside the back door, so gross!! She's a really good huntress but it would be nice if she didn't bring them home.

The sun is shining today but it is getting colder and I'm starting to wear warmer clothes and darker colours. Today I thought I'd show you this green make up that I wear a lot which I think is a perfect colour for Autumn.

Here's the face chart I completed for this look. I recently bought these from Prochart so I could design my make up looks using the actual make up products.
Makeup: Estee Lauder Green Eyes
Products
Estee Lauder Eyeshadow in Sage - lighter colour on the inner half of the lid and the darker colour on the outer half of the lid
Estee Lauder Eye Pencil in Forest
Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara in Black
Nyx Blusher in Peach
Estee Lauder Lipstick in Crystal Coral
Makeup: Estee Lauder Green Eyes
Makeup: Estee Lauder Green Eyes

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...