22 Jan 2014

Glossybox: Wedding Edition 2014

I'm not getting married or going to a wedding but I wanted to get this box as it's got a few makeup products in. I thought I'd try out the products and doing a wedding makeup using the them.
Glossybox Wedding Edition
I love the pretty paper they used and they even put rose petals in the box.
Glossybox Wedding Edition

Beauty Bird - Yes, I Do!
Beauty Bird - Yes, I Do!
This is a light pink polish which provides a subtle colour on the nails.

Becca - Shimmering Skin Perfector
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector
This works as a primer, an illuminator when mixed with foundation or as a highlighter. I mixed this with my foundation and it gave a light shimmer to my skin.

Bellapierre Cosmetics - Volumizing Mascara Black
Bellapierre Cosmetics - Volumizing Mascara Black
This mascara creates longer, thicker lashes and it's not clumpy. I quite like this, it was really lovely to put on my lashes.

Modelco - Lip Duo Dusk Lipstick and Striptease Gloss
Modelco - Lip Duo Dusk Lipstick and Striptease Gloss
This contains a lipstick and lip gloss. The lipstick is called Dusk and is quite a dark nude colour. The gloss is called Striptease and is a light nude colour. I applied them separately but if you wanted you could put the gloss over the lipstick for a nice glossy look.

Naobay - Moisturizing Facial Peeling
Naobay - Moisturizing Facial Peeling
This is a facial milk made with Acai Palm Tree particles, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil and Gotu Kola extract. It gently exfoliates the skin and removes impurities, helps reduce fine lines and soothes the skin. You just rub onto the skin and then rinse it off leaving your face feeling refreshed.

Nyx - One Night In Morocco
Nyx - One Night In Morocco
This contains 8 matte eyeshadows perfect for a smokey look, an eye base and 4 lip colours. I used the white, cream, light brown and dark brown.
Nyx - One Night In Morocco
Here's the full makeup look with the lipstick...
Wedding Makeup
...and here's the look with the lip gloss.
Wedding Makeup
Also, you may have noticed that I've had my hair cut. I liked it long but it was starting to get a bit annoying so I decided to go for the chop and probably had about half my hair cut off. It's also got a kind of ombre look too from when I had my hair coloured about a year ago.

I just realised I totally forgot to put blusher on with the makeup. I was going to apply Nyx blusher in Peach.

What do you think of the wedding look and my new haircut?

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...