1 Jan 2014

Happy New Year 2014

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a sparkling New Year.

I've been quite busy the past week so I haven't posted some things that I wanted.

First off is the makeup I wore on Christmas Day, I went for green and gold on the eyes (I wanted to use glitters but I didn't have any so had to settle for shimmers) and a new red lipstick I bought, Avon Shine Attract Lipstick Shimmer Finish in Red Smoulder.
Christmas 2013 Makeup
Christmas 2013 Makeup
Also a photo of my Christmas presents, I didn't get loads but I love them all. I finally got The Little Mermaid on DVD which I love! And some panda pyjamas!!
I didn't actually do anything exciting for New Year, I just went to bed like normal about 10pm, hopefully next year I'll be able to go out.

So it's now 2014 and time to think up some New Years Resolutions, I do this every year but never complete them so this year I'm determined to do it. I only have a couple so far but I'll probably think of some more.
  • Get a job I enjoy
  • Get fit and healthy (I've started doing the Blogilates workouts already)

Are you making any resolutions this year?

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...