11 Jan 2014

Skincare Routine

Everyone wants their skin to look and feel as good as it can for as long as it can so you need to have a good skincare routine and do it everyday (sometimes I am a bit lazy and just use a face wipe though).

Here's my skincare routine:

Avon Extra Lasting Makeup Remover
Avon Extra Lasting Makeup Remover
If I'm wearing makeup then I'll use this first to remove it. This is the best makeup remover I have used so far. It can take off eyeshadow with just one wipe, it's amazing.

Skintruth Soothing Cleanser
Skintruth Soothing Cleanser
Next I'll use a cleanser and I actually got this one when I did my makeup course. It's pretty good so I'll continue to use this until it runs out then I'll search through my stash for another cleanser.

Garnier Soothing Toner
Garnier Soothing Toner
Next up is a toner to remove any excess dirt. I like the Garnier brand which is why I bought this toner, I already use their face wipes so thought I'd give this a try. It's gentle on the skin so perfect for people with sensitive skin.

Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream
Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream
I don't put this on everyday as sometimes I just forget about it. I got this from one of my Glossybox's and it's great for gently moisturising around the delicate eye area.

Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refiner
Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refiner
I love this and I have quite a few of these little sample bottles stored away. I don't apply this all over my face, just on my t-zone mainly and it minimises my pores lovely.

Estee Lauder Daywear Plus
Estee Lauder Daywear Plus
Lastly I'll apply some moisturiser. I recently finished my last moisturiser, I think it was Nivea (I've thrown it away already so can't remember now). I have a couple of pots of this moisturiser stored away so thought I'd start using them. Estee Lauder skin products are really good but they are a bit expensive for me.

Do you keep up with a good skincare routine?

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...