26 Mar 2014

Review: Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

Last week I finished up my current concealer from Nyx so I needed to get myself a new one. As I haven't got much money at the moment I needed a cheap one so popped over to Boots. I found the Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer and at only £4.19 I thought I'd give it a try. I bought the lightest shade called Fair.
Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer
Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer
I've used this concealer quite a few times now and I quite like it. It's a liquid formula which is what I prefer for concealers. The colour match is quite good, I have a lot of trouble finding concealers and foundations to match my skin. The only problem is that this doesn't completely cover my dark circles, I'm on a mission to find a concealer that does. Sometimes my dark circles can be quite bad, I've got quite delicate skin and I think it might partly be because I wear glasses so I'm trying to wear my contact lenses more and see if the dark circles improve.

You can buy this from Boots for £4.19

Do you know any good concealers for dark circles?

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...