31 Mar 2014

Haul: Primark, H&M, Tesco & Boots

At the weekend me and my mum went on a lovely shopping trip to Lakeside in Essex and I thought I'd show you what I bought.

First up is Primark, I got this gorgeous pyjama set with unicorns on. I love unicorns. The top was £3 and the pants were £5. I've been wearing them the last couple of nights and they are really comfy.
Unicorn PJ Top
Unicorn PJ Pants
Next I got just a plain pink tank top which was £2.50. It's quite stretchy and I already have one in black which is quite comfortable.
Pink Tank Top
The last item I bought from Primark was a unicorn top which is a little bit sheer and only £4.
Unicorn Top
Next up is H&M and I only bought one item from here. A loose sheer white top with a black skull made from flowers. This was £9.99. Buy at H&M
White Skull Top
Next shop is Boots where I bought some beauty products.

First up is the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Unapologetic, I've seen a few swatches of this on the web and just had to get it as the colour looks gorgeous. This was £7.99. Buy at Boots
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Unapologetic
Next I got the Models Own Speckled Egg Polish in Duck. Illamasqua have a similar polish to this which I have wanted for ages but I just couldn't spend about £14 on it so I'm so pleased Models Own have brought out this collection. This was £5. Buy at Boots
Models Own Speckled Egg Polish in Duck
Next I bought the Pretty Quik Instant Nail Polish Remover, I love this, it's so quick and easy to use and removes most polishes quite well. This was £2.79. Buy at Boots
Pretty Quik Instant Nail Polish Remover
Last item from Boots was the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I wanted to try this out for applying my foundation. I have been using a normal foundation brush but it leaves the foundation looking a bit streaky so this brush should stop that. This was £9.99. Buy at Boots
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
The last few items I bought are from Tesco. First up are some candles, the scent is damson and pomegranate and you get 27 in a pack. This was £1.75.
Damson and Pomegranate Candles
Next is the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in 010 Light Porcelain. I've been wanting to get a new foundation for a while, I wanted something reasonably cheap and a shade that matches which is always a challenge. I tried this out in the shop so hopefully this is the right shade. This was £7.
Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in 010 Light Porcelain
Lastly I bought a couple of stationary items, I love stationary and these were so pretty. A little flowery A5 notebook for £4 and a flowery folder for £3.50. I shouldn't have bought the folder really as I have too many but I really liked it.
Flower Notebook
Flower Folder
I'll be trying out the beauty products soon and putting up posts on them.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...