16 Oct 2015

FeelUnique Haul #1

This is the first time I've made an order from FeelUnique and I'm sure I'll be making many more purchases from them. I only got four products this time but there was one product I really wanted and then I just made up the order for free delivery.

The first product is the Garnier Pure Active Anti Blackhead Deep Pore Wash (£2.85) which I got as a while ago I noticed a blackhead just on the edge of my lip, such an annoying place. So I will be trying this out and hopefully it will get rid of it. The next product is the Garnier Pure Active Micellar Cleansing Water (£3.49), I've seen so many bloggers and YouTubers go on about micellar cleansing water I thought I'd give it a go.
FeelUnique Haul (1)
Next up is the Garnier Moisture Match 24H Mattifying Fresh Cream (£3.99), I'm starting to run out of moisturiser so needed to get a new. The last product I got is  the COLAB Dry Shampoo in Tokyo (£2), I'm trying to find a new dry shampoo as I'm not too keen on the Batiste ones, they smell nice but I don't like the white residue they leave on the hair. I just went for the small size as I don't know what it's going to be like.
FeelUnique Haul (2)
Have you bought anything good from FeelUnique recently?

Kat

Follow

Twitter - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...