23 Oct 2015

Review: Makeup Revolution Mermaids vs Unicorns Palette

Makeup Revolution Mermaids Vs Unicorns Palette
When the Makeup Revolution Mermaids vs Unicorns Palette came out I knew I had to get not just because of the name but because I love colour eyeshadows and these are just beautiful. The palette contains 12 gorgeous shimmery colours, mainly greens and blues with a few purple shades.
Makeup Revolution Mermaids Vs Unicorns Palette (1)
Makeup Revolution Mermaids Vs Unicorns Palette (2)
Makeup Revolution Mermaids Vs Unicorns Palette (3)
When I used this palette for the first time I was worried there might be fallout so I did my eyes before my foundation but I was pleasantly surprised as there was no fallout at all. I found all the colours to be quite pigmented and they blended out lovely. You can see a makeup look I created with this palette here and I will be doing another look using the colours that I didn't use in that one.
The longevity of these eyeshadows is amazing as well, I wore these on my eyes all day so at least 8 hours and they still looked fantastic.

If you're a fan of bright shimmery shades then this is a great palette for you.

You can buy this for £4 at Superdrug.

Have you tried this palette? What do you think of it?

Kat

Follow

Twitter - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...