4 Feb 2014

Glossybox: January 2014

I'm a bit late with this but here's my January Glossybox and this month's theme is back to basics to help you get back on track with your beauty routine and get your skin looking and feeling lovely again.

Yu-Be - Moisturising Skin Cream
Yu-Be - Moisturising Skin Cream
This is a Japanese brand of skincare containing a high glycerine content which is great for dry/damaged skin. This moisturiser is enriched with vitamin E, vitamin B2, camphor and glycerine to revamp your skin. I used this on my lips and some dry patches on my face, it actually feels a bit like vaseline but it absorbs better into your skin.

You can buy a full size for £13.50 at www.onestopbeauty.co.uk

Balance Me - Super Toning Body Wash
Balance Me - Super Toning Body Wash
This pretty much does what it says, it's a body wash. I don't really like the smell of this, it contains juniper, bergamont, geranium and lavender so I probably won't continue using this.

You can buy a full size for £10.25 at www.balanceme.co.uk

The Vintage Cosmetic Company - Floral Slanted Tweezers
The Vintage Cosmetic Company - Floral Slanted Tweezers
The Vintage Cosmetic Company - Floral Slanted Tweezers
Currently I've been using a really cheap pair of tweezers so I'm happy to have received these and they are really lovely and pretty.

You can buy a full size for £8 at www.thevintagecosmeticcompany.co.uk

Anatomicals - Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer Wake-Up Under Eye Patches
Anatomicals - Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer Wake-Up Under Eye Patches
These patches help reduce fine lines, wrinkles and revitalise the skin. I don't actually have under eye bags but I thought I'd try these out anyway just to see if they did anything for me and I think my skin looks a little smoother than before.

You can buy a full size for £6 at www.asos.com

Vaseline - Essential Moisture Lotion
Vaseline Essential Moisture Lotion
I'm really starting to love Vaseline products, I've been using it on my lips a lot lately. This moisturiser has a non-greasy formula and it absorbs quickly into the skin. I've used this a few times now and it makes my skin feel lovely and smooth. I'm actually thinking about getting a full size of this.

You can buy a full size for £4.99 at www.boots.com 

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...