13 Feb 2014

Valentines Week: Jewellery

Today I'm going to show you some Valentines inspired jewellery that I own.

The first I absolutely love even though I've only worn it a few of times. I believe this was a birthday present a couple of years ago. It's a lovely silver necklace from Guess with a red heart and a diamond snake wrapped around it. I saw this on their website and just had to have it.
Guess Snake Heart Necklace
Guess Snake Heart Necklace
The next 2 pieces are both ankle chains and I think they were both presents. I've worn these a few times but they are more for the summer to wear when your showing your legs and have sandals on.
Heart Ankle Chain
Heart Ankle Chain
I don't actually own that much Valentine inspired jewellery so I'm now going to show you some of my mum's.

The first one is a pretty gold heart bracelet from F.HINDS.
Gold Heart Bracelet
The next one is lovely simple gold heart necklace from Beaverbrooks which I also have but in silver. I can't find mine at the moment though. My mum bought it for me for being her bridesmaid at her wedding and I used to wear it all the time.
Gold Heart Necklace
Next is a Vivienne Westwood bracelet which came with the Naughty Alice fragrance.
Gold Heart Bracelet
Next are some simple silver earrings from H&M.
Silver Heart Earrings
Lastly is some Gold earrings from Guess.
Guess Gold Heart Earrings
My mum owns a lot of gold jewellery but the majority of my jewellery is silver as I prefer that.

Also, in a couple of days (15th) it's my 24th birthday. I can't believe I'm nearly half way through my 20's. Tomorrow night I'll be having a Chinese takeaway at my dad's, then on Saturday I'll be getting a giant cookie from Millie's Cookies and going out for an Indian in the evening with my mum. It's going to be a busy few days of eating and I can't wait.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...