12 Feb 2014

Valentines Week: Makeup

I almost forgot to do my post today and I was even going through lots of my beauty products earlier. Luckily I did the actual makeup for this post yesterday as it's quite dark outside now so the lighting isn't very good. I wanted to do a wearable makeup look for Valentines using pinks and I've actually worn a similar look to this before.
Valentines Week: Makeup
I used a couple of Estee Lauder eyshadows for this look which I really love as they have a lovely shimmer and are so easy to put on and blend.
Valentines Week: Makeup
Products
Nyx Foundation in Pale
Nyx Concealer in Light
Estee Lauder Eyeshadow in Pink Ice and Berry Burst
Avon Mega Effects Mascara in Black
Be A Bombshell Eyeliner in Onyx
Nyx Blusher in Peach
Nyx Lipstick in Paparazzi
Mac Transparent Powder

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...