15 Apr 2014

Haul: Makeup Revolution

I recently heard of a new makeup brand called Makeup Revolution which has now launched in Superdrug, you are able to order directly from Makeup Revolution too. They are affordable, good quality and cruelty free. I had a little surf on their website and had to put an order in as they have some great products.

There was so much I wanted to try out but I couldn't get everything so here's what I did buy

The One Foundation in Shade 2 - £4
Makeup Revolution The One Foundation in Shade 2
Makeup Revolution The One Foundation in Shade 2
I was a bit shocked when I opened this up as it's quite a small bottle but for the price it's quite good. It's quite a watery formula and is light coverage so I'd probably wear this when my skin is looking quite good and doesn't have any blemishes. This shade does seem a good match for my skin though so I'm pleased with that.

Liquid Concealer in Fair - £1.50
Makeup Revolution Liquid Concealer in Fair
Makeup Revolution Liquid Concealer in Fair
This shade of concealer is actually a bit dark for my skin and it's the lightest shade they do. It has a nice texture and blends well, it's quite a light coverage and didn't cover my dark circles but mine are quite dark.

Focus & Fix Eye Primer in Original - £2.50
Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Eye Primer in Original
Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Eye Primer in Original
This does pretty much what it says, it's a primer. It's applies a cream colour and blends out into your skin. I like the creamy texture of this.

Powder Blushers in Treat and Hot! - £1
Makeup Revolution Powder Blushers
Makeup Revolution Powder Blusher in Treat
Treat
Makeup Revolution Powder Blusher in Hot!
Hot!
These blushers are gorgeous, I love the 2 shades that I bought. Treat is the peachy colour and Hot! is the pink colour. They're really pigmented and they blend really well. I will definitely be wearing these a lot.

Full Scandalous Eyeshadow Collection - £4
Makeup Revolution Scandalous Eyeshadow Collection
Makeup Revolution Scandalous Eyeshadow Collection
I bought the whole scandalous eyeshadows collection which contains 5 eyeshadows called Get Ready! (orange), Pink Is It! (pink), Acid! (yellow), Go! (green) and Rave All Night! (purple). The pink and purple are quite pigmented but the other three need more product to get a more intense colour. I'm looking forward to doing some makeup looks with these though.

I was going to do lip swatches of all the lipsticks but my lips are a bit chapped at the moment and they didn't look very good with the lipsticks on so we'll have to stick to hand swatches at the moment.

Full Scandalous Lipstick Collection - £4
Makeup Revolution Scandalous Lipstick Collection
Vice, Felony, Crime, Depraved, Immoral
Makeup Revolution Scandalous Lipstick Collection
I bought the whole scandalous lipstick collection as I liked the look of the bright colours, not sure where I'd wear some of them though but who cares. They are called Felony (yellow), Vice (orange), Crime (pink), Depraved (purple) and Immoral (blue). Crime and Depraved are probably my favourite from this collection.

Full Vamp Lipstick Collection - £2
Makeup Revolution Vamp Lipstick Collection
100% Vamp, Rebel With A Cause, Black Heart
Makeup Revolution Vamp Lipstick Collection
Black Heart, Rebel With A Cause,100% Vamp
Again, I bought the whole full vamp lipstick collection as I don't have many dark lipsticks and wanted to give these a try. They are called 100% Vamp (black red), Rebel With A Cause (dark red/pink) and Black Heart (black/purple). I really like Rebel With A Cause so I will probably wear this more than the others.

Amazing Lipstick in Lady - £1
Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick in Lady
Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick in Lady
I only have a couple of red lipsticks so when I saw a swatch of this on their website I just thought it looked lovely and bought it.

All the lipsticks are really intense colours, they have a nice creamy texture and smell a bit like play doh according to my mum. For only £1 I think these lipsticks are really good and I will definitely be buying more.

In total all this makeup came to £21 which I'm pretty impressed with as I bought quite a bit.

Have you tried anything from Makeup Revolution yet?

Kat

2 comments:

  1. I'm on the lookout for a new eyelid primer at the moment so would love to know your full views on it after a few uses? :)


    Chloe xx
    http://candidlychloe0912.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite pleased with it so far, it really intensifies the colour of eyeshadows and they stay put pretty much all day. I think it's quite a good primer for only £2.50.

      Kat x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...