23 Apr 2014

Review: Models Own Speckled Polish In Duck

I absolutely love the speckled nail polishes, they remind me so much of mini eggs which I love! I think I'm going to be wearing this polish a lot this year, it's definitely a favourite this month. I only bought the blue one from the collection as it's the one I liked the look of most. I will probably end up buying some of the others though as they all look really lovely.
Models Own Speckled Polish In Duck
I applied 2 coats on my nails, without a top coat. It lasted about 3-4 days before it started to chip off which I'm pretty pleased with. Usually nail polish just seems to chip off my nails so quickly.

I actually forgot to take a photo straight after I applied the polish so the below photos are after about 4 days and you can see there are a few chips but they're not looking too bad.
Models Own Speckled Polish In Duck
Models Own Speckled Polish In Duck
You can buy this from Boots for £5

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...