16 Jun 2014

Review: Avon Color Trend Naughty Or Nice Lipstick in Twisted Sister

I recently bought a new lipstick from Avon as it was a new product and looked a bit different. It's their Color Trend Naughty Or Nice Lipstick in Twisted Sister, they have 4 different shades in total. They currently cost £2.50 as they're new but will normally be £4. This is the first lipstick I've tried from their Color Trend collection.

It has pretty packaging and you can see the colour of the lipstick through the clear bit of plastic in the middle which is very handy. 
Avon Color Trend Naughty Or Nice Lipstick in Twisted Sister
Avon Color Trend Naughty Or Nice Lipstick in Twisted Sister
This lipstick is quite different though as it contains 2 shades of lipsticks in the same stick, the shade I bought has one half orange and the other half pink. I applied the orange to my top lip and the pink to my bottom lip and I actually quite like how it looks and may wear it out one day if I'm feeling brave.
Avon Color Trend Naughty Or Nice Lipstick in Twisted Sister
Avon Color Trend Naughty Or Nice Lipstick in Twisted Sister
Both shades give quite good coverage, the orange is a bit more sheer than the pink. I applied it to my lips straight from the lipstick which was rather difficult and you can see from the photo that the edges aren't very clean. I would recommend applying this using a lip brush. This lipstick feels quite moisturising on the lips and doesn't seem to dry them out. I found it lasted quite well but came off quite a bit after eating.

Would you try this lipstick or one of the other shades? 

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...