6 Jun 2014

Summer Heels

I have quite a large collection of shoes and I'm hoping to wear more of them this year so I thought I'd show you my more summery ones. Some of them I haven't actually worn yet so I'm going to wear them this year.
Summer Heels
Unfortunately all these shoes are no longer in stores as I've had them all at least a year or more. I attempted to find some similar shoes to these that are currently in stores and reasonably priced for you. 

I wasn't able to find some white studded heeled sandals which I was very shocked by but there are plenty of studded flats around. 

I found some coral shoes quite similar to mine just without the straps.
Summer Heels
New Look - £19.99

I found some white wedges which are almost identical to mine.
Summer Heels
New Look - £19.99

It was quite difficult to find some shoes similar to my peach ones with the tie bows but I found these which are kind of similar as they are a peachy colour and have bows on the toes.
Summer Heels
Dress Lily - £22.96

Finding something similar to my cream and mint sandals with the bow was really difficult. I found these shoes which I actually really like and I'm quite tempted to buy them when I have some money.
Summer Heels
Dress Lily - £20.11

I also found these mint green shoes which are in a similar style to mine.
Summer Heels
Topshop - £58

My black and white wedges are kind of nautical looking so I couldn't find any like that but there are some plain black wedges around.
Summer Heels
New Look - £17.99

Finding something similar to my animal print sandals was also really difficult as they are quite unusual. There are quite a few animal print shoes around but I found these which tie up the foot a bit more like mine.
Summer Heels
Viva La Diva - £50

I love my turquoise slingback shoes and I found these slingbacks which are a lighter shade than mine.
Summer Heels
Debenhams - £40

Finding some denim sandals was also quite difficult but I managed to find this pair.
Summer Heels
Yoox - £73

What kind of shoes do you like to wear in the summer?

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...