9 Jun 2014

Review: Rimmel BB Cream Matte

As it's getting a bit warmer I don't really want to be wearing foundation all the time, I want something a bit lighter so thought I'd try out a BB cream. 

BB cream's are an all in one product, replacing serum, moisturiser, primer, foundation and sun cream. They can be worn alone or with other products depending on the coverage you want.
Rimmel BB Cream Matte
I chose the Rimmel BB Cream Matte in Very Light as I have oily/combination skin so want to make sure I'm not looking shiny and the colour match is quite good for me. 
Rimmel BB Cream Matte
I've worn this a few times this year and I think it's quite good. It gives a slight tint to the skin which evens out the skintone nicely and it definitely mattifies my skin which is what I need. It's a really light creamy texture and blends out well on the skin for a lovely natural look.

What do you prefer to wear for a base when it's warmer?

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...