22 Jun 2014

Wishlist #4

Wishlist #4
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

1 - I think this dress is gorgeous, it's all floaty with some strap detail at the back and I think this would be great to wear to the beach or out in the evening with some heels.

2 - These jars are so cute and pretty, I'm not sure what I'd put in them but they'd look so lovely on display somewhere.

3 - I was having a browse through Missguided's new in section and I found this skirt, the floral pattern and neon colours just look gorgeous.

4 - I've had my eye on this bag for a while, the light blue is so pretty and I love the shape of it.

5 - I received an email from Irregular Choice this week with a photo of these shoes and I was like 'OMG, I need those'.

6 - Sleek have recently brought out a new foundation and as I only have one foundation at the moment I'd quite like to try this out as they have a few light shades.

Kat

1 comment:

  1. Love everything on here especially the shoes but couldn't justify spending almost £100 on a pair:(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...