31 Aug 2015

Haul: Freedom Makeup

I wasn't planning to put up so many haul posts lately but I just want to get them up so I can start using all the products.

Since Freedom Makeup came out I've wanted to get some of their makeup but I needed to wait until I had some money. A few weeks ago they had an offer on where if you spent £25 you could get £25 worth of products free so I took my chance to buy some makeup.
Here's everything I bought.
Freedom Makeup Haul (1)
Pro Matte Foundation in 02 - £2
Professional Pro Blush in Lethal Weapon - £1
Pro Glow in Meow - £2.50
Pro Mattify - £5
Pro Impact Nails in Icons - £1
Pro Impact Nails in Les Nudes - £1
Freedom Makeup Haul (2)
Pro Volume Mascara in Ultra Black - £2
Pro Eye Primer - £2.50
Pro Shade & Brighten Mattes Kit 1 - £2.50
Mono Eyeshadow in Base 202 - £1
Pro Lipstick in Adorn - £1
Pro Lipstick in Game On! - £1
Pro Lipstick in True Power - £1
Pro Lipstick in Juicy Lips - £1
Pro Lipstick in You Had Me At Hello - £1

The next lot of makeup was all included in the free gift.
Freedom Makeup Haul (3)
Pro Blush Palette in Pink and Baked - £6
Pro Blush in Angelic - £1
Pressed Powder in Translucent - £2
Pro Butter in Jammy Dodger - £3
Pro Butter in D-ream - £3
Freedom Makeup Haul (4)
Pro 10 Eyeshadow Palette in Stripped
Pro 10 Eyeshadow Palette in Bare
Mono Eyeshadow in Nude 207 - £1
Mono Eyeshadow in Brights 230 - £1
Mono Eyeshadow in Base 203 - £1

I can't believe how much makeup I've got here and I can't wait to start using it all.

Kat

Follow

Twitter - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...