21 Aug 2015

Haul: Primark Makeup

I haven't tried much of the makeup from Primark so when I popped in there the other day I grabbed a few bits.
Primark Haul
The first product I picked up was the Duo Brow & Wax Pencil in Medium (£1) as I don't actually have any brow products, I've just been using an eyeshadow from a large palette which is not travel friendly. I don't have many foundations either so I thought I'd try their new Liquid Foundation in Light (£2.50). I'm not sure if the shade will match but I have a white foundation I can use to make it lighter if needed. The next two products I didn't need at all but thought I'd give them a try, the Volume Boost Mascara in Black (£1) and the Deep Colour Ultra Shine Lipstick in 47 Hot Pink (£1.50).

Have you tried any of the makeup from Primark?

Kat

Follow

Twitter - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...