26 Aug 2015

Haul: Makeup Revolution August 2015

I made a mini Makeup Revolution haul this month. My mum wanted to get one of the chocolate palettes so I offered to make up the order to £15 so we could get the free palette that was on offer at the time.
Makeup Revolution Haul
I only bought 3 items as I didn't want to spend too much money. I've only got a couple of primers in my collection so thought I'd try out the Ultra Face Base Primer (£5) to see if it's any good. Makeup Revolution recently brought out some new blushers so I really wanted to get one of them. I got the Matte Blush in Beloved (£3), I thought this shade would go with most makeup looks. The last item I chose was their Amazing Eyeliner in Black (£1), most of the time I use the same black eyeliner so thought I'd give this one a try. The free palette that I got was the Ultra 32 Shade Eyeshadow Palette in Eyes Like Angels, it's got a mixture of all sorts of colours so I'm looking forward to doing some makeup looks with this.

Have you tried any of these products?

Kat

Follow

Twitter - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...