28 Aug 2015

Review: Avon Colortrend Comb It Mascara

Todays review is on the Avon Colortrend Comb It Mascara. I must have tried nearly all the Avon mascaras now and I bought this one as I thought it'd be good to get close to the base of the lashes as I always find that difficult when applying my mascara.
Avon Colortrend Comb It Mascara
This is from their Colortrend range which I think is tailored more to the younger age group. It has some lovely bright green packaging so you're not likely to lose this in your makeup drawer. The bristles are quite small and only on one side of the wand, very much like a comb.
Avon Colortrend Comb It Mascara (2)
It has a very wet formula and there always looks to be lots of product on the wand as not much is scraped off when you pull it out of the tube. The application is super easy and you can get really close to the base of the lashes. It separates the lashes and gives quite a natural look.
Avon Colortrend Comb It Mascara (3)
This would be perfect as a base coat for your lashes which I will probably use it for or maybe just for your lower lashes due to the small wand.

You can buy this for £4.50 from Avon

Kat

Follow

Twitter - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...