2 Dec 2015

November 2015 Favourites

I haven't got that many favourites this month as I've been spending a lot of the month at my mums helping her get ready for moving house.

Garnier Moisturiser
Garnier Moisturiser
I mentioned in my review on this product that it had become my new favourite moisturiser so obviously I had to include it in my November favourites as this is the first full month I've been using it. Until I find something that's just as good or better then I will continue to use this moisturiser for as long as needed.

World Of Warcraft
November 2015 Favourites
After watching the trailer for the new World Of Warcraft expansion Legion I was really in the mood for playing again so I subbed for a month and I've been enjoying playing on my own and with my sister the past few weeks. I love the panda race, they're just so cute.

This month I have a couple of music favourites which I've been listening to many times on repeat.

Demi Lovato - Confident


Panic At The Disco - Emperors New Clothes


So there's my very small favourites for November
Let me know what you've been loving through November?

Kat

Follow

Twitter - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...