23 Dec 2015

Sudafed Blocked Nose Spray

I have a cold and for me the most annoying part about it is having a blocked nose. A few nights ago I didn't sleep at all as I wasn't able to breathe properly. During that night I did some googling and found that nasal sprays were supposed to be quite good at helping with a blocked nose. I waited all night until my mum got up in the morning so she could take me to buy some, I got the Sudafed Blocked Nose Spray and it is amazing!
Sudafed Blocked Nose Spray
I was a bit of a baby the first time using it as I was worried it was going to feel like when you get water up your nose but surprisingly you can't really feel it much. It takes a few minutes to work and then you are able to breathe freely. The Sudafed spray lasts up to 10 hours so you can spray it about 3 times a day if needed. It doesn't get rid of a blocked nose but it helps relieve the discomfort until the cold has gone.

I've had this cold for nearly a week now and I'm really hoping it goes before Christmas Day as I want to enjoy the lovely roast dinner.

Have you tried nose sprays before?
Is there anything you use to help with a cold?

Kat

Follow

Twitter - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...