3 Feb 2016

Review: Avon SuperExtend Winged Out Mascara

Todays review is on the Avon SuperExtend Winged Out Mascara. Another Avon mascara added to my collection, I've got one more to review and then I think I've tried most of the Avon mascaras.
Avon SuperExtend Winged Out Mascara (1)
The packaging is quite simple, black with a silver lid and writing. I like the packaging but I found that the lid isn't very secure, it seems to open far too easily.
It has a rubber brush with many bristles on but it doesn't pick up too much product at a time.
Avon SuperExtend Winged Out Mascara (2)
In the below photo I have applied 1-2 coats of this mascara and you can see it gives more of a natural look. It really separates out the lashes and doesn't clump them together. If you're looking for length then this is a good mascara as it lengthens the lashes and wings them out as the name suggests.
Avon SuperExtend Winged Out Mascara (3)
I'm more into thickening mascaras but I will use this one when I'm in a rush to go out and just want to put a bit of mascara on.

You can this for £8.50 from Avon.

Follow

Twitter - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...