17 Feb 2016

Review: Makeup Revolution Lipliners

When I saw that Makeup Revolution launched some lipliners I had to get them as I only owned a couple and they're so cheap. I bought the whole set as there is a good range of colours which will be able to go with most lipstick shades. There are eight different shades and they are called The One, Nearly Naked, Baby Pink, Soft Pink, Bold Pink, Cherry Red, Rebel and Vamp.
Makeup Revolution Lipliners (1)
The One, Nearly Naked, Baby Pink, Soft Pink, Bold Pink, Cherry Red, Rebel Vamp
Most of the liners are pink shades but there are a couple nude ones and a dark berry one. I was a bit disappointed that there wasn't a proper red as Cherry Red is more pink. I do already own a red lipliner so it's not a major problem for me.

Makeup Revolution Lipliners (2)
The One, Nearly Naked, Baby Pink, Soft Pink, Bold Pink, Cherry Red, Rebel and Vamp
They apply nice and smoothly to the lips but they're not too soft so you can get a sharp line. I've worn three of them under lipsticks throughout the day and they last quite well so even when the lipstick started to wear off the liner was still underneath to keep the colour there. I'm really impressed with these and I will probably where one of these each time I wear lipstick.

You can buy these for £1 each from Superdrug or Makeup Revolution.

Follow

Twitter - Instagram - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...