19 Feb 2016

Review: Garnier PureActive Micellar Cleansing Water

The Garnier PureActive Micellar Cleansing Water is the first micellar water I've tried and I only bought it as I was running out of my cleanser so thought I'd try something different. Micellar water has been around for a while now and is quite popular in the blogger/youtube community. I chose to try the Garnier one as I like the brand and already use a few of their products. They have a few different ones for the different skin types, I got the combination to oily one.

I love the packaging of this, the design is really good and you can see through the bottle so you know how much product you have. It's really easy to use and you just pop a bit onto a cotton pad and wipe over your face. It leaves the skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Garnier PureActive Micellar Cleansing Water
I've used this quite a few times now and it's good at removing most of my makeup but I found it wasn't very good at getting my mascara off. Before I was using the Avon Eye Makeup Remover to take off my eye makeup and it's really good at getting mascara off so I will continue to use this to remove my eye makeup and then the micellar water for the rest of my face.

You can buy this for £4.99 from Superdrug or Boots.

Follow

Twitter - Instagram - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...