14 Jul 2014

Haul: Dress Lily

Just 10 days ago I made an order on Dress Lily and it arrived today. Considering this came from China, I'm very impressed with the shipping time and it was free shipping too. I only bought a couple of things this time as I didn't have much money but I'll definitely be purchasing more from them in the future.

The first item I got was a pair of panda earrings which I mentioned in a wishlist post. They are just so cute and pretty. I love the little diamante flowers which make them look more girly. These were only £1.93, here.
Haul: Dress Lily
The other item I got was a pair of leggings which are black with some cut outs down the front of the legs. I saw a similar pair months ago but couldn't afford them at the time so as soon as I saw these I had to get them before they go out of stock. These were only £9.30, here.
Haul: Dress Lily

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...