22 Jul 2014

Makeup Timer Test Tag

I love seeing all these tags going around so thought I'd start doing some of them. Today I thought I'd do the Makeup Time Test Tag which was created by Lily Pebbles.

All you have to do is:

1. Set a stopwatch to record each step, stopping and resetting in between each one.
2. Do your everyday makeup routine at your usual speed.
3. Write a post with your timings and a list of what makeup you used.
4. Have fun!

Here's the finished makeup
Makeup Timer Test Tag
And here's my times:
Primer/Foundation - 2.30
Concealer - 1.40
Powder - 0.37
Eyebrows - 2.20
Eyes - 7.40
Blusher/Highlighter - 0.56
Lips - 1.04

Total: 15.27

Products
W7 Face Primer
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Light Porcelain
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
Stargazer Foundation in White
MAC Transparent Powder
P.S.Love Brow Pencil in Dark
Estee Lauder Duo Eyeshadow in Mocha
P.S.Love Felt Eyeliner Pen
Estee Lauder Eye Pencil in Black
L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara in Black
Makeup Revolution Blush in Love
Sleek Face Form in Fair
Nyx Lipliner in Natural
Avon lipstick in Pout

I'm quite surprised at how long it took me to do my eyebrows as I don't do much to them I just fill them in a little. Overall I think I done quite well, 15 minutes to do a full face of makeup is pretty quick I think.

Have you done this tag? If so, link me to it below, I'm curious to see how long it takes you.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...