18 Aug 2014

Haul: Primark #2

The other day I saw Primark tweet about some new panda items they had in store so of course I had to go down there to see what I could get my hands on. Panda obsessed!!

While I was there I also picked up some other purchases that caught my eye and spent more than I should have.
Haul: Primark #2
This is a lip balm in a rose shaped packaging and I bought this purely for decoration as I thought it would look really pretty in my room and it was only 50p.
Haul: Primark #2
I bought three of Primarks makeup brushes, a stippling brush, a eyeshadow/concealer brush and a kabuki brush. I think their brushes look really pretty with the pink tips and the hairs feel quite soft too. The stippling brush was £1.50, the eyeshadow brush was £1 and the kabuki brush was £2.50.
Haul: Primark #2
I've wanted to buy some new headbands for a while and they have some really nice ones in Primark. This is the first bendy headband I've bought so I'm looking forward to trying this out. This was £1.50.

The next three items are all panda related. (Sorry about the lighting in these photos, this part of my room doesn't get as much light.)
Haul: Primark #2
This is a white pyjama top with a massive panda face, I love it! This was £3.50
Haul: Primark #2
Another panda top with a cupcake on as well, yummy! This was £4.
Haul: Primark #2
Some panda leggings to go with my panda tops. (How many times have I said panda in this post?) These were £6.
Haul: Primark #2
This is such a cute cat top and totally made me think of Instagram so I had to buy this when I saw it. This was £4.
Haul: Primark #2
Some cute little cat knickers and they were only £1 so I couldn't say no to these.
Haul: Primark #2
The last item I bought was these gorgeous blue wedges. As soon as I saw them I tried them on and fell in love, they are so lovely. I wore these in my last outfit post here. These were £12.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...