25 Aug 2014

Review: GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Funky Violet

I've never tried any products from GOSH before and I received their Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Funky Violet in a Glossybox so I was interested in trying it out. I'm glad that I received a coloured eyeliner too as I've got so many black eyeliners at the moment.
The colour looks really purple in the stick but when applied it looks more like a plum colour. The pencil is really soft and applies so smoothly on the skin. It didn't smudge on me at all and it was really long lasting as I wore it all day and it stayed put perfectly.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find where you can buy this shade online but there are two other purple shades sold in Superdrug, Purple Stain and Temptation. These are £4.99.

Have you tried any good products from GOSH?

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...