11 Aug 2014

Review: NYC Beautifying Blushable Cream Stick in Never Sleeping Pink

I'm not that into cream blushes but I received the NYC Beautifying Blushable Cream Stick in Never Sleeping Pink in my July Glossybox so thought I'd try it out.

The blusher comes in a wind up tube and it contains a good amount of product. The packaging is quite sturdy and I like that you can see the product through the top of the clear plastic. This blusher is a really lovely pinky peach shade.
NYC Beautifying Blushable Cream Stick in Never Sleeping Pink
NYC Beautifying Blushable Cream Stick in Never Sleeping Pink
This blush is very pigmented and I would recommend applying a small amount to the cheek and then blending. When I wore this the other day I applied a bit too much and spent ages trying to blend most of it away. 
NYC Beautifying Blushable Cream Stick in Never Sleeping Pink
NYC Beautifying Blushable Cream Stick in Never Sleeping Pink
This lasted on my skin for most of the day, at least 8 hours. I may wear this again but I'm still not sure about cream blushers, the main thing I don't like is that you have to blend it out with your fingers. I may try using a brush to apply it next time and see how that goes, let me know if there's any brushes you recommend? 

You can buy this blusher at Superdrug for £2.99. 

Do you like cream blushers? Have you tried this one?

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...