30 May 2014

Favourites: May 2014

One of my favourite posts to read are peoples monthly favourites so I thought I'd start doing them myself in case you're interested in what I'm loving each month. I'm going to include beauty and non beauty products but most of the products will probably be beauty most of the time. I haven't got that many things to show you this month as I only decided to do this about half way through the month but here we go.

Beauty
Favourites: May 2014
L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara in Black
I've been wearing this pretty much everyday that I've worn makeup, I just love this mascara and it gives so much volume to the lashes. I'm tempted to try this in the other colours too as I'm so impressed with it.
Review here

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Light Porcelain
I just started using this foundation in May and so far I am loving it, it's the best foundation I've tried out so far that matches my skin as I'm quite pale. It feels really nice on the skin and gives quite good coverage.

Real Techniques Buffing Brush
I recently got this brush in the Real Techniques Core Collection and I just love it for apply my foundation. I've been using it with the Rimmel Foundation and it applies it so nicely and the brush feels so soft on the skin. One of the best purchases I've made, it's a shame they don't sell it on it's own though.

Bimble Organic Lip Scrub in Vanilla Fudge
My lips have been a bit dry lately and I've been trying out some lip scrubs. I found this one on Amazon and it just sounded so delicious. It really smells like vanilla fudge and it doesn't taste too bad either (I think it's edible, hopefully!) I've been using this on my lips a few times a week and it's definitely helped smooth them.

Food
I've been getting quite bored of having bread for lunch everyday so I've started having wraps instead and I'm loving them. I have them everyday with chicken tikka, pepper and salad. They are just so yummy and I look forward to them everyday.

Music
I've been listening to a couple of songs a lot this month and thought I'd mention them. They may not be to everyones taste but I'm really liking them.

Kat

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try Real Techniques brushes. That L'Oreal mascara has a cute packaging :D

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...