23 May 2014

Review: My First Mac Lipstick

I don't know why but I've always loved Mac and wanted to buy so many of their products. I can't believe that I've only just recently bought my first Mac lipstick, what's wrong with me, why haven't I done it sooner?! I don't have an answer to that really, I suppose I've just never got round to it and they are a bit expensive.
Mac Lipstick in Russian Red
Anyway onto the lipstick that I got, it's a matte lipstick in Russian Red. I actually bought it from Cohorted, I can't remember how much I paid for it but it was cheaper than buying it directly from Mac so I'm pretty pleased with that. I don't have many red lipsticks and this one just looked gorgeous.
Mac Lipstick in Russian Red
I really love the Mac packaging and the lipstick smells lovely, like vanilla. I love the colour and it feels quite nice on the lips, not drying at all. It's really opaque and covers in pretty much one swipe. The wear time is pretty good as well, I think I wore this for about 6 hours, it came off slightly after eating but not so much that it needed to be re-applied.

I wore this lipstick in my last makeup post Smokey Eyes And Red Lips

After trying out this lipstick I'm really looking forward to adding more Mac lipsticks to my collection.

What was your first Mac lipstick?

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...