14 May 2014

Review: Sleek Face Form Contouring And Blush Palette In Fair

I've not really tried contouring before and pretty much all the bloggers and youtubers do it so I thought I'd give it a try. Firstly I needed to find a product that wasn't too dark as my skin is pretty pale. I came across the Sleek Makeup Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette in Fair, the colours looked good and there was a pretty blush included. I bought this from Boots for £9.99.
Sleek Face Form Contouring And Blush Palette In Fair
I recently tried this out in my previous post Wedding Party Makeup And Outfit. I didn't want to go too mad on my first try so I just applied a little. I used the contour under my cheekbones and down the side of my nose. The highlight on my brow bone, down the centre of my nose and tops of my cheeks then the blush on my cheeks, of course!
Sleek Face Form Contouring And Blush Palette In Fair
Sleek Face Form Contouring And Blush Palette In Fair
The contour colour is a light matte brown, the highlight is a light shimmery peach colour and the blush is a really beautiful shimmery light terracotta. I really like the colours and I will certainly be using this more. They apply lovely and are really easy to blend. I like their packaging too, it's very sleek!

Also, I just hit 50 Bloglovin followers so thought I'd do a little giveaway to say thank you for following and reading my blog. First I need to find out how to do a giveaway and pick an item so I'll get a post up on Friday for you.

Thanks so much!!

Kat

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, the sleek blusher palettes look lovely, I really want to get some soon. I will have a look at your blog too x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...