2 May 2014

Review: Maybelline Super Stay 14hr Lipstick

I received a couple of the Maybelline Super Stay 14hr Lipsticks from my mum's friend the other week. I don't think I've ever tried lipsticks from Maybelline before so it will be good to see what they're like. The two shades I got are On And On Pink and Ultimate Blush.
Maybelline Super Stay 14hr Lipstick
They are quite nice colours and they have a shimmery/frosty finish.
Maybelline Super Stay 14hr Lipstick
Ultimate Blush
Maybelline Super Stay 14hr Lipstick
On And On Pink
When applying these they did seem to drag a bit which then made my lips a little sore. I also found them a bit drying on my lips.

I wore these for about 7 hours and they were starting to wear off around then so they don't actually last 14 hours, on me anyway. They were still on after eating and drinking though so that's good.

Overall, I'm not particularly impressed with these and I probably won't wear them again.

You can buy these from Boots for £6.99.

Have you tried any of these lipsticks?

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...