19 May 2014

Review: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

This is only the third eye primer I've ever tried so I'm not much of an expert on these and I've only been using them about a year or two now. I know a lot of people rave about the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion and I only bought it recently as I saw it on Cohorted and bought it for £11.20. I thought it was worth giving it a try.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
It applies quite smoothly and evens out the skin tone a bit. I've never really had a problem with eyeshadow creasing so I can't really tell you if this primer stops that, although it does say that on the packaging. It definitely helped intensify the colour of my eyeshadows and they lasted all day and evening without budging. I also have a little confession to make too, I actually left my makeup on overnight and the eyeshadow was still in place the next day so that's pretty impressive.

I would probably buy this again although you don't need to apply much so I think this tube will last me quite a while.

Have you tried this primer? What do you think of it?

Also, don't forget to enter my 50 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...