7 May 2014

Haul: Makeup

Over the past few weeks I've bought quite a bit of makeup. I have a serious addiction! I still want to buy more and I'm sure I have enough already.

I thought I'd just do a post to show you all the makeup that I've bought and then do separate posts later on once I've tried the products out.
Haul: Makeup
I've bought products from e.l.f, Sleek,
Haul: Makeup
Haul: Makeup
Haul: Makeup
If there's anything you want me to try out then let me know and I'll try to do posts on them first.

Kat

1 comment:

  1. That is a seriously impressive make-up haul! I literally want to try everything that you have here, but especially the Sleek Face Form palette and Urban Decay Primer Potion as I've heard amazing things about both of these products.. Great post :) x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...